Larimer County is following the state Health Order – Larimer County is aligned with statewide Colorado public health orders and recommendations. There are currently no local public health orders related to COVID-19. Businesses may implement their own policies so long as they are meeting the minimum requirements set forth by the state of Colorado. Please be kind to others and respectful as everyone adapts to these new requirements and recommendations.
The amended Executive Order states that fully vaccinated people can go without masks in public indoor spaces unless the setting requires otherwise.
Unvaccinated people over age 11 are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces where members of different households are present.
Masks are still required in certain settings, including in schools for unvaccinated students, teachers, and staff, as well as other settings which are laid out in the Executive Order.
Testing is available:
- Mondays and Wednesdays at The Ranch in Loveland from 9 am-12 noon. Closed on: Monday, 5/31 Memorial Day.
- Thursdays at Northside Aztlan Community Center in Fort Collins from 9 am – 12 noon.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
|Tuesday, June 15th||Moderna||1-5:30pm||Larimer County Health, 200 Peridot Ave, Loveland|
|Thursday, June 17th||Moderna||1-6pm||Larimer County Health, 1525 Blue Spruce Dr, Fort Collins|
|Friday, June 18th||J&J||12-2pm||Timnath Beerwerks, 4138 Main St, Timnath|
|Monday, June 21st||J&J||10am-12pm||Foundry Plaza, 250 East Third Street, Loveland|
|Monday, June 21st||Moderna||9am-4pm||Larimer County Health, 1525 Blue Spruce Dr, Fort Collins|
|Tuesday, June 22nd||Moderna||1-5:30pm||Larimer County Health, 200 Peridot Ave, Loveland|
|Thursday, June 24th||Moderna||1-6pm||Larimer County Health, 1525 Blue Spruce Dr, Fort Collins|
|Friday, June 25th||Pfizer and J&J||5-7pm||Genesis Project, 400 S Link Ln, Fort Collins|
State Community Vaccine Clinic at The Ranch
- Parents can now register their children ages 12-15 for the Pfizer vaccine at the community vaccination site at The Ranch:
Monday-Saturday, 10 am – 5:30 pm At 5280 Arena Circle, Loveland
- Week of 6/14: Moderna, J&J and Pfizer (priority for those who are age 12-17) available.
Opportunity to Request COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at your Organization
If your organization (or business) has not yet had the opportunity to have a mobile vaccine clinic (LCDHE/Health District/other) and you feel like it would be a good fit to offer a clinic to your clientele/event/families/etc, please fill out this form: https://form.jotform.com/211374714104042
COVID-19 Recovery Resources
Community Support Resources
We know times are tough, and you may need a little bit of extra help. . .
In Larimer County, there are many agencies working hard to provide food and financial assistance and emotional support. We have put together some links to help make your search for assistance a little bit easier.
- Link to Individual & Family Assistance resource page.
The Federal Communications Commission is proving the Emergency Broadband Benefit as a program for families and households who are having a difficult time affording internet service due to COVID-19.
- Discount up to $50 per month for internet service or a one time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop or tablet.
- Eligible households must apply at https://getemergencybroadband.org/ and contact a participating internet service provider (Full list of internet service providers in Colorado).
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, many people in our community are facing uncertainty with paying rent.
- Link to Emotional Support & Mental Health resource page.
- Spanish Mental Health Session provided by The Family Center
- Children Coping with Grief (In Spanish): June 24th at 6 pm – Zoom: Meeting ID: 846 2430 9123, Passcode: 18021
- FEMA Funeral Support : Under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, FEMA is providing financial assistance for COVID-19 related funeral expenses incurred after January 20, 2020.
Business & Workforce Support
Colorado Jumpstart is a program being offered to unemployment benefits recipients who return to work between may 16th 2021 – June 26th, 2021.
Eligible claimants who return to work between May 16 and May 29, 2021 can receive a Colorado Jumpstart Bonus of $1,600. Eligible claimants who return to work between May 30 and June 26, 2021 can receive a Colorado Jumpstart Bonus of $1,200. The Colorado Jumpstart Bonus is taxable and will be taxed at the percentage a claimant has previously selected.
For more information for the Colorado Jumpstart Bonus please visit: https://cdle.colorado.gov/colorado-jumpstart
U.S. Small Business Administration is providing funding programs for COVID-19 relief options. For more COVID-19 relief options click here.
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program was established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act, and amended by the American Rescue Plan Act. The program includes over $16 billion in grants to shuttered venues, to be administered by SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance.
Eligible applicants may qualify for grants equal to 45% of their gross earned revenue, with the maximum amount available for a single grant award of $10 million. $2 billion is reserved for eligible applications with up to 50 full-time employees. Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) application portal.
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (Fondo de revitalización de restaurantes), part of the American Rescue Plan Act, will provide $28.6 billion in grants to restaurants and bars in need. This fund will offer grants to hard-hit restaurants and bars based on lost revenue. Five billion dollars of that total will be set aside expressly for businesses with 2019 gross receipts of less than $500,000.
Climber Business Fund – Colorado announced a $250M small business loan fund. Loans of up to $500,000 are available, with special consideration for businesses in rural, distressed, and underserved areas. See complete details.
Municipal Recovery Resources:
- Town of Berthoud
- Town of Estes Park
- City of Fort Collins
- Town of Johnstown
- City of Loveland
- Town of Timnath
- Town of Wellington
- Town of Windsor
2020 Wildfires Recovery Resources
Larimer County – Long-Term Recovery Group: Formed and working with Larimer County officials to rebuild, recover, and repair utilizing skilled case managers, identifies and assists fire survivors who do not have adequate personal resources for basic needs and recovery.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Arapahoe & Roosevelt National Forests Pawnee National Grassland
Cameron Peak Fire Area Recovery Community Meeting:
- Crystal Mountain / Crystal Park Community Meeting – Thursday, June 24th @ 6:30pm.
- Email Shayle Sabo at email@example.com to request link to the meeting.
- If interested in getting a meeting scheduled with county personnel, volunteer organizations, watershed coalitions or state/federal partners, please reach out to Shayle Sabo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recordings of past meetings can be found at: www.larimer.org/wildfire-resources
May Virtual Workshops for 2020 Wildfire Survivors
United Policyholders has scheduled several presentations in May for people affected by 2020 wildfires in Colorado.
- Roadmap to Recovery Q&A:
- Wednesday, June 23th, 2021, 5:30 p.m. MT
Please register for all events: www.uphelp.org/events
Click the image below for the recording for the webinar on Cameron Peak Burn-Scar Flooding. This webinar provides and overview of what potential impacts are anticipated and what community members in and around the burn area can do to be prepared
Be Flood Ready – Text FLOOD2021 to 888-777 for post-fire flood preparedness messages and up to date information.
Cameron Peak Fire Area Weekly Recovery Activities:
For information on the following recovery activities please see the Weekly Recovery Update 6.21.2021:
- Magic Feather Prescribed Burn
- Big Thompson Watershed Coalition
- Weather Forecast
- Emergency Watershed Protection Projects
- Coalition for the Poudre River Watershed
- Tree Removal – Gated Communities
- Suppression Repairs
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Larimer Connects Peer Exchange
- Wattles and Stakes Available
- Sandbags & Dumpsters